The Oracle schema owner is the Oracle user who owns all of your database objects. To check the schema’s size, you will need to obtain all database objects owned or controlled by the user. “Find Schema Size in Oracle“.
Script to Find Schema Size in Oracle
Use the below script to find the schema size.
SQL> SELECT sum(bytes/1024/1024/1024) as "Size in GB" from dba_segments WHERE owner = 'SCHEMA_NAME';
Check all existing schema size
If you want to check all the schema sizes using the below query.
SQL> select owner,sum(bytes/1024/1024/1024) as "Size in GB" from dba_segments group by owner;
- Patching Oracle Enterprise Manager 13c Release 4 Update 12 For OMS And Weblogic
- How to Add New Disk in ASM DiskGroup
- Ways of generating EXECUTION PLAN in Oracle Database
- Convert Physical Standby To Snapshot Standby Database
- ORA-00020: maximum number of processes exceeded
- Drop Database Manually in Oracle